anyone familiar with the ergo baby carrier?

I saw a woman at a festival carrying her newborn one and it looks so comfy. I have tried slings which kill my back and those carrier that spreads their legs apart which are hard on the newborn. Does anyone reccomend these? I have searched online and they have several different ones like original, organic, sport, and performance. Which one is the right one for me? Also the lady told me you can nurse with ease and it;s warm enough for no coat in the winter. how does the baby actually sit as a newborn without their legs out right? What do you guys think?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 5:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• They sound really nice. I had the sling that not only didn't work for me at all, but was later recalled!! lol What you can do is go online to stores ie: babies r us and a lot of times on those sites they have "rates" where ppl like yourself who have used/bought the product will rate it for others. That's what I'd do if I were you before you buy. Good Luck and stay blessed!! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2010