soap making?

does anyone make soap, lotions, etc. is so is it a good way to make money? i was looking into it and thought that it looked interesting and that it would be fun to do. if anyone does this please let me know. thanks

genuinely_real

Asked by genuinely_real at 12:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have a friend who did that for a while, she did flea markets and trade shows. She ultimately gave it up, small profits for lots of effort. I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. Now I paid off (almost) the debt but I’m going to keep going with it because I think it can be a really good way to start saving some money. Last month alone, I made over $1600. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• That sounds like fun. There seems to be a lot of demand for the primitive soaps and candles especially if they look like food. There are tutorials on the net.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 3:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2008