If you was on the bus and the person next to you had a boogie hanging out of their nose would u tell him/her

lovelypisces

Asked by lovelypisces at 5:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah,I'd do that thing where you swipe at your nose and nod at them. Or hand them a tissue.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Depended upon how far the boogie hung. If it hung out like a flag for everyone to see, maybe. That too would depend upon how grossed out I was. but if it was the little flake of a boogie, you know the one that you have to look up their nose to actually see but you knew it was there because you caught a glimpse of it when talking or laughing...and it didnt actually gross me out...naaa, I wouldnt tell them. But I would laugh a little extra hard at their jokes. Boogies are like farts...theyre just funny even when their gross. LOL! ewww.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 6:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i would tell them. I would try to be very descrete about it. Ive told people before when they have an embarrising situation on their person. I figure that I would rather someone tell me then let me walk around all day with a cliff hanger.
    kat12874

Answer by kat12874 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Lol @lacyjones u is funny
    lovelypisces

Comment by lovelypisces (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• no prob not. lol
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 6:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• probably not. and i never carry tissues myself, so i couldn't offer one to them, either.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• hmmm.... good question.... I honestly can't say....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2010