do you blow dry every time you wash your hair?

even if you have no plans for the day? if so what do you use to keep your hair from getting damaged and does it seem to work?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 6:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have very culy hair so all I have to do is wash and go.
    Timberly

Answer by Timberly at 6:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I don't blow dry my hair everyday. I used to, but it was so dry and brittle that I finally started letting it air dry if I'm not leaving the house, and since I stay home there are plenty of days that I can let it dry naturally. My husband of 22 years didn't even know I had naturally curly hair until I started letting it dry naturally!!

anyway, my hair is healthier, and the bonus I save a lot of time drying and then curling!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I have used my blow dryer twice in the nearly 10 years I have owned it... I never use one...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• every blue moon I will. I don't use anything b/c it's so rare.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 6:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I used to always make sure my hair was dry. I would just use a good conditioner. Once a week when I knew I would just be at home all day I wouldnt wash my hair. It keeps it soft.
    kat12874

Answer by kat12874 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I do and I seriously need to do a treatment to my hair. I like silk drops, they help somewhat and there's a spray I use to get that was for flat ironing your hair that was good, but I am trying to not do that much anymore.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes, I do. I use Paul Mitchell products on my hair and I don't use a real hot setting on my blow dryer.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I never blow dry my hair, it takes about 45 minutes to dry it because it's long and thick, it's just not worth it to me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I blow dry and straighten almost every day. Once in a great while i'll skip a day washing it, but 99.9% of the time, if i wash it i blow dry and straighten too. Somehow i still have really healthy hair though. Every stylist i've been to has commented on how healthy it is, especially since i do so much "damage" to it on a daily basis.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• never blow dry
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 6:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2010