what to think and do about my feelings

iv liked this guy for over 8 yrs now and turned him down 8 years ago cause his sister said it would be wrong to date him as were friends so i said no to him got in a relationship a few times but could never for get him and acouple times he has told me he wanted me but either he or i was in a relationship so we could not be together iv always got goose bumps and butterflies when talkin about or thinkin about him . right now he is in a hard relationship that might be ending we have not really talked since he got with this girl do i tell him i like him or is this just lust

Tinkerbell80

Asked by Tinkerbell80 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd wait until he got out of that relationship then I would get in touch with him.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 6:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• thats what i was thinkin i refuse to tell him well in the relationship cause im not like that but was not sure if i should tell him or wait for him .... iv never felt like this before
    Tinkerbell80

Comment by Tinkerbell80 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• if he has brought it up over the last 8 years then im sure he knows no point in making his current situation any more complicated than needed.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 6:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• go for it. lifes too short.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 6:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i want him so bad but will not say nothing till he is single .... im not sure if its love im feeling or just lust but iv had these feels since i met him i just keep tryin to hide them but cant no longer
    Tinkerbell80

Comment by Tinkerbell80 (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Well, if his relationship ends, go for it. I am sure you know relationships are hard but being friends first is a great foundation. Hope it works out for you girl, sounds exciting;)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010