How long do disney movies stay out before they stop selling them again?

I want Beauty and the Beast but I can't afford it right now.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 6:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They will come back. I have been buying them since my younger two were little and they are 18 and 15 now and I still see the movies...Only difference is theirs on on VHS and I need them on DVD's, lol.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• You can ALWAYS find them on Amazon, even when they aren't being sold on store shelves. I usually get them there for next to nothing...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• "A Limited Time" is pretty much all they tell you..I see them out for at least 6 months. The biggest issue is if you miss it you have to wait 20 years..because that is the standard Disney policy..only re reased every 20 yrs. Do you have someone like your Mom who can buy it and keep it for you until you save up..or pay it off a bit at a time? When we were first married my Mom used to do that for us sometimes.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Thanks Sabrina! And I leave with my parents right now so I feel bad asking for anything...
    fairyinabubble

Comment by fairyinabubble (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• They always come back. Usually they're "Out" for about a month or two.
    Check at thrift stores, garage sales, etc and you may find it there.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I don't think it's a 20 year cycle. I have teenagers who saw Beauty & the Beast when it first came out. I think it's only 7-10 years.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 7:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• There's a $5 off coupon out right now. There was a $10 off one last week but it's not there anymore and Target had them on sale the first few days, don't know if they still are.

Beauty and the Beast coupon from Disney  is where I get the coupons.  You have to sign up for the movie rewards thing and download the coupon printer thingy but it's all free.

DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 8:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It depends. I know that the lion king will not be back out until 2012. Checked. If you want to know then call the Disney movie club
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2010