How to get rid of this THING?

What is your feelings on Stalking and Cyberbullying??I know of one on here.She is on FB also stalking 5 or more other women..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in

• We are all grown ups here- I say ignore her. I dont care what some faceless person I dont know thinks about me or says about me. We are not in Jr. High or high school anymore. We have matured & evolved above this immature adolescent behavior. Dont give her the power over you. You cant control what she says, just your reaction to it.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Delete all social network accounts. That is truly the only way to rid them from your life.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Unfortunately it is all over here FB school where ever I don't know how to get rid of it except don't play into it and don't answer anything that they send you or comment on something you wrote just let it go

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I would ignore it and make your profile private .. unfortunately with the internet, it's way too common. And don't engage her so you don't end up being a target.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010