How often do you go to a Casino to gamble?

We have none in our state it's illegal here.

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's illegal in MA too, but I have friends who will drive to Mohegan Sun or Foxwoods. I learned with visits to Atlantic City & Vegas that casinos are not for me.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 7:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i live in NY, i think its illegal here too but we have a little one in yonkers called empire city, ive never been there. my mom & stepfather go to foxwoods sometimes, ive never been there either but me and my SO go to atlantic city probably 2-3 times over the summer. its SO much fun. i love doing all the other things in AC, but i love the black jack table. it sucks when you loose but the atmosphere is so much fun, and the free drinks, and the more you have to bet, the more you will win. i like it alot but i wont go often because i dont like to loose money.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• ive ever only been to a casino once..and that was 5+ yrs ago..i only went with 30 bucks..i was only there for about 20 minutes..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I live in Las Vegas, but rarely gamble. We go to the casinos for dinner or lunch. Occasionally I will sit down at a slot machine. We won a few hundred dollars about two months ago. i don't think I've gambled since then.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Once a year.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Never, I don't have the luxury of money to burn, and I don't think I would even if I did...I would just rather spend it on the things I want.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I live in Arizona and we have quite a few here, but I only go maybe once a year. Sometimes less, sometimes more, but normally less than once a year.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• wow illegal? thats a bummer. We have like a dozen in this county alone. DF & I go about twice a year.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2010