Wedding planner?

Ok im in a situation. I really want to know if getting a wedding planner is a good idea. Im not all that creative and i have so many ideas but i just dont know how to put it all together. Plus i also think too much into things so i get overwhelmed very easily so i need so help. I really dont have help from family, and my fiance is here but he will agree to everything. I dont know, some people says i should do it and some people says no. How much should i pay for a wedding planner? How does there whole payment thing work?

brit041

Asked by brit041 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Planning a wedding with or without a coordinator is still stressful. Why not find another mom here on cafemom who lives close and has good ideas....
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 5:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• what kind of wedding are you thinking about? pm me. i coudl maybe give you some ideas. weddings are kinda my family's thing.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• If you can get around not using one - you could save a TON of money - that you could spend on your HONEYMOOOOOON!! I'm sure you could get lots and lots of help from mommas on here! I know I loved weddings :) and I'll help you any way I can!
    KaydeeBee

Answer by KaydeeBee at 12:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2008