have you ladies ever made a diaper cake?

one of my friends is having baby and i made her a diaper cake. i just dont know how popular it is. so my Question is have you ever made one and if so what all did you put on it. i just want to make sure i did it right. i put a lot of socks on it i used 11 pairs and made them into roses

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i honestly can say i haven't, but i have seen some extremely neat ones. have you looked at some photos online? i would be willing to bet if you go to ebay or etsy there are quite a few. you should post a photo of yours for us!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 7:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I made one and it was a big hit! I put a lot of little things on it, bibs, bottle, small stuffed animal, teething ring, etc. It was a lot of fun to do. BTW, Knoxville Doula is right-- google "Diaper Cakes" and you'll get plenty of examples to look at! Have fun!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• well im going to post a pic after her babyshower she is a member here and i dont want her to see it before them like i said i just have a lot of socks on it that i made to roses and in the inside it has a bottle and some bodywash
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I've made 2 and they were h uge hits. If you are interested in seeing them you can click the link of my CafeMom page to view my MySpace page...the go to my albums and look at my "projects".
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2008