Do you have a form of Diabetes?

How long have you had it? When were you diagnosed?
How are you doing?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 7:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Health

• I have had gestational diabetes in my as and now I have type II diabetes.....I was diagnosed 6 years ago....I'm doing the same as then...I take meds and control it through diet...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes I have type 2 diabetes. Have had it for over 20 years. I was diagnosed when I was pregnant with my second child. It has been and up and down battle for many years but I keep trying. I have lost a lot of the weight but don't want to lose anymore. I was a size 22 at one point but got down to a 14. Went down a little more before but didn't care for that size anyway, I am blessed not to have many complications like a lot of others do. I for the most part do what I need to to keep it under control. Thanks for asking
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with my son, and was diagnosed with type 2 about 6 years ago. I take actos for my blood sugar, and monitor my diet. Like Cheveyo, it's been an up and down battle for me, but I just take it day by day.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2010