Anyone know of a good Obgyn and Kids Doctor in the Lakewood area of Washington State?

ThaSs

Asked by ThaSs at 7:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Health

• I'm in Tacoma And I have been seeing my pediatrician for 14 years, Dr Mimi Tutihasi at University Place Medical group. She is the best. Even visited my son in thr hospital this winter. She is part of Franciscan Medical group. My Ob was there too, but I'm not sure what clinic she is still at Donna Payne Snyder . She' actually a licensed nurse practitioner/midwife. I see Dr Fegley at Canyon Road clinic for all my woman needs as well as PCP and she is great. If you would like numbers or addresses, Pm me and I will get you all the info. They are all with Franciscan Medical group.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Unfortunately, I don't know of any in the Lakewood area, but I do know of plenty in Seattle and only saw one ped while residing in Tacoma. Sorry, I am not much help.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 10:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Tacoma isnt to far, which Ped did you see there?
    ThaSs

Comment by ThaSs (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2010