why do you think jennifer hudson's, mom and brother got killed?

do u think it was gang related or drugs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• neither..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i think it was just idiocrocy. if that is a word.

just arguments and crap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• controlling relationship. didnt they arrest the kids dad which was the ex?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think it was a power trip on behalf of Julians step dad. He was trying to prove a point and act all bad ass and it went way too far. I hope he rots in hell because adults may have problems-but to kill a little beautiful boy is unforgivable!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I don't know... but they found the nephew body too. At least that's what my yahoo newsletter said. So sad.....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Why would you just say it has to be drug or gang related? I haven't be following that story but from what i heard it was neither, and wasn't it her mom and sister?
    Either way it's really sad i couldn't imagine goin through that.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• its too sad to really think about it but if i had to take a guess i'd say it was something against the sister. afterall she lost her mother, brother, and her son, and now her estranged husband is "a person of interest". hmm, yeah I dont think it really had anything to do with jennifer! so horrible though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• dont think we should be speculating about somebody's immense tragedy on a category called"just for fun".and does it even matter why they were killed?they are dead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I have no personal expierence with the case (nor do any of you) so I can't be the least bit speculative or analytical about it.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I thought I read that it was the ex husband of Jennifer's mother. At least that was one report I read. I could be wrong and we probably won't know for a while. Sad situation for everyone involved and prayers go out to them.
    katyuwf

Answer by katyuwf at 7:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2008