Help!! Itching!!!

My stomach itches all the time.I have some red dots.Maybe 4 or so.Last night my stomach was all red and rashy looking.Sometimes my back itches and my legs and butt.I havent eaten anything different or changed soap.But I do have ocd and when i shower I soap up at least 3 times.My stomach more.I thought scabies but they do not look like that(we have cats) I thought worms but nothing in my stool.What in the heck is it??? Its driving me insane.I hate going to the dr.Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Health

• Have you always washed that much? Is it a different soap? do you think you might have fleas, or bed bugs in the house?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Will hydrocortisone cream relieve the itch? If not, I'm afraid the answer is see the doctor.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010