Ideas for a mommy lion tamer costume?

My son who is 15 months old is going as a lion for Halloween and I want to be a lion tamer but all the costumes out there are rather not appropriate for a children s function. Please help me with some ideas Thanks.

RyansMommy0709

Asked by RyansMommy0709 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• You could get the outfit and just buy pants instead of a short skirt? You could try to be just mommy lion to the baby lion? I know that a lot of the Halloween specialty stores (We have one called Fun FX in our area) have the "Cowardly Lion" costume in different variations. You could get one of those and then spruce it up to look cute! That way you're dressed appropriately in the lion costume, but you can also look cute.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• white or khaki pants, a black top, with a red jacket, black boots or just black shoes I guess and a black top hat. Loop a black rope through one of your belt loops for a whip and call it a day :)
    Baby.Fremd7

Answer by Baby.Fremd7 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010