Baby shower games?

what are some cute baby shower games?? we are throwing a Jungle themed shower for a friend of mine and need some games..
it can be any kind of baby shower game doesnt have to go with the theme.. i can work it in there somehow..
like we are using pin the diaper on the baby.. but pinning it on the monkey (will have bonnet or something to make it a baby monkey)

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hope this helps.. http://babyshower101.com/baby_shower_games.html
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Well at my shower we played a game that you put different hershys and candy bars in a dipper and than you go around and try to guess what dipper has what candy bar in it. the candy bars are smushed and the dipers should have corosponding numbers with the candy bar that is in them, of course there is a game where you put juice or something in a bottle and see who can drink all theirs first. And one of my favorite is haveing three chairs set up and you got three teams and one person from each team runs and sits in a chair put yarn around their foot and puts a blown up balloon in their shirt and tryies to tie their string around their foot without popping the ballon... I got a few more so if you would like more ideahs just messege me and I will be happy to tell you.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We did "gift bingo." Everyone had a blank bingo card and had to fill in what gifts they thought she'd receive. As she opened the gifts you put a sticker on top of the gift you had written down. The first person to get a black out won a prize.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2010