When will the timer ding?

I'm 36 weeks pregnant. I've been have BH contractions since the fourth month. I am currently experiencing extreme mood swings, loose BM's that are going on about three times a day, extreme nesting, and quite a few hot flashes. Take all of that and combine it with VERY low back pain (that is going off with the BH's).

What do you think ladies? Can we get a poll going? When's the timer going to go off?

PhoenixFire

Asked by PhoenixFire at 9:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 41w1d, that is my guess.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 9:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• well I dinged at 30 weeks and I had BH sience my sixth month, Its relly hard to tell excatly when your baby is ready to come but If you want it to come early all i can say is WALK WALK WALK I went in to hard contractions after walking a straight 10 hr. at the mall, just relax while you can cause when that baby comes your going to be running low on sleep.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'm bored. I just wanted to have fun and see what everyone else would put in.
    PhoenixFire

Comment by PhoenixFire (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Tonight
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2010