Do you girls think i am pregnant?

i start my period possibly on the ninth of this month but the 20th there was this thick mucous that came out and 21st i spotted all day. we are trying but i only got off the pill the 4th of june do you guys think i may be pregnant. i have been slightly sick and discharge has increased and fatigue too. lots of bloating.

krazy_k1m

Asked by krazy_k1m at 2:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you're fairly in tune with your body. My opinion is if you are far enough into it to feel symptoms then the pregnancy tests should be accurate. I would get clear blue easy. That way if your not preggers you'll have a spare and the refills are like 8 bucks for 6 or 7. Let us know.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I dunno, go pee on a stick and watch for the line.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, get the pregnancy test and if you still are not sure the best advice is to treat yourself as if you were pregnant just in case you are. I know when I was trying to get pregnant in the past I would obsess over every symptom and drive myself crazy.
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 11:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2008