Random sharp pains in my lower abdomen...help?!

ok, not to get to graphic, but the last week i've had random sharp pains that start in my lower abdomen and then it feels like it 'shocks' (kinda like a large needle is getting jammed ) my vaginal opening. i just had a painful one while doing laundry, anyone know what this could be from? oh, i'm currently 34.5 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i get that too but i'm not pregnant, i tried making an appointment at the dr but obviously they dont care cause they gave me the appt. till december! so i've been dealing with that pain for months so i guess i can wait longer. so u can just tell ure dr. too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i have it pregnant and not pregnant.. no one can tell me what it is!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i get that im 14 weeks my dr said its nothing to really worry about just a nerve .. he said if it happens to just sit down and put my feet up....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Anonymous #1, can you leave a message for your doc to call you back? You shouldn't have to be worried for that long, it is not good for you or the baby.

Call the doc, that is my answer to everything.

I'm getting pinchy cramps, but I read it is normal at this time in my pregnancy, but I have an appt next week and I'll mention it.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 10:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2008