Abortion is the one subject everyone has an opinion on...

Agree or Disagree

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Agree
    MamaDawn0223

Answer by MamaDawn0223 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• agree but i have met people who were really just on the fence or felt like they didnt have enough information, or had wrong information.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• well If your doing it because you cant aford it or it is illegitamite than no I believe that is totally wrong its killing a life. but my friend recently was pregnant and the baby had a disies where it dident have a skull and it was leaking spinal fluid and making her sick. and it hadent grown in two weeks, In that case aborting the baby cause it wasent alive anyway or it was making you sick to the point where you would probably die than you have to do what you have to do.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Agree, I just wish people would respect one another opinions instead of attack or bash them.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I disagree. Some people don't give it a minute's thought.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Agree with Jesse! Unless it comes up for discussion on CafeMom, NO ONE I know sits around discussing it...plenty more important things to discuss that actually affect EVERYONE!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• When asked I think that's true. I don't think everyone goes around flouting their opinion though
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'm not saying they all talk about it, but if you actually asked a random person if they had an opinion, don't you think they would all have at least some form of opinion? I don't think it's something people wear on their sleeve or anything.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• people who have never questioned what they have been told or people who don't think that it applies to them may not have a real opinion (assuming the definition of having an opinion includes you thinking for yourself to understand what it is you think).
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• watching tennis

sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2010