Halloween Plans...

What fdo you have planned for Halloween this year???

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• Going trick or treating at the mall with my nephews family, he has two little girls. And than we go eat at Hooters, yes Hooters the girls like it there HaHa. Will their dad is a football nut.

My home is fixed up outside and we will leave candy outside for kids to get.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• There are a couple events going around here that's I'm planning on going to and then hand the goodies to munchins.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Going to a friend's party and then clubbing with my bf.... it's our anniversary

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• we were going to go to a party buttt I don't know how much fun a party will be for someone who is knocked up so we will probably just hang out with our families and see all our nieces and nephews all dressed up :)
    Baby.Fremd7

Answer by Baby.Fremd7 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010