WHY? I mean, just...why would you do that?

Why are there so many women on here complaining about the fathers of their babies and horrible they are. I mean what does that say about you? That you slept with someone before you even knew what they were about or anything really about them. It says 'Hi, I had no self control and decided to screw around with this guy I met and dang it if I didn't get pregnant to boot.' I just don't get it. Can anyone enlighten me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Too true hon...too true.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• If it bother's you so much skip them questions...,.i think some woman just need a place to vent.... and this is the best place...
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Not everyone gets preggo under perfect circumstances. And everyone needs a safe place to vent, so leave them alone. If you don't like it don't read or respond.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Another thing is, if you need to get bitchy about people, don't do it Anonymous
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• let me see because i was a young kid who thought she was in love and believed in every word he told me with the first one. And secondly I have every right with the second piece of shit who after 10 years i thought i knew him and he did a complete turn around after we broke up. women have every right on their blogs to post whatever they want.

Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Just get off your high horse and shut up. and its THEIR RIGHT to ask for advise. What makes you think your better then them and have a right to judge them?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• WOW- it doesn't Always work that way! i was Married to Both of my kids Dad's before i got pregnant- i left my daughter's dad when she was just 3 weeks old b/c he was staying out all night & cheating most of my pregnancy; we were just Way Too Young to even be married- i give him alot of creidt b/c he chose to stay out of my daughter's life instead of making alot of Broken Promises- my daughter is now 24 & i am very close to his Mom & she has been in my daughter's life- When i met my 2nd husband my daughter was 16 months& he treated her just like she was his; he had no other children- When my Son was born- Everything was So Much more important than Us- i gave it Everything i had to keep out family together for 7 Long Years! He was just a Jerk-Off that thought it was O.K. to be in & out of my kids life,not in a Million Years would i have thought he would be such a Dead-Beat-Sometimes it is not a matter of Jumping in Bed..........
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• First of all, not all men are assholes up front... My "dad" was a great guy, for years, treated my mother wonderfully, adopted me, held down a job... Then things changed, now he's a dead beat homeless crack head, he became abusive and cheated... After 3 wives and at least 5 other children, he is a completely different person than he was in the beginning...

Second of all, ending up pregnant by someone you aren't 100% in love with or that you don't know as well as you should is not a horrid or stupid thing to do. Couples who have been together for years don't know each other perfectly. And frankly, why does someone need to be in the perfect relationship to have sex? Sex has nothing to do with commitment or love, it shouldn't...

Thirdly, sometimes women just need to vent... My DH is a wonderful man, it doesn't make him perfect nor does it mean he doesn't piss me off or act like an ass from time to time...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I forgot to add- The Very Best Part of Both of my EX-Husbands are my Beautiful Children........... i wouldn't change one thing about my life-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Why oh WHY do you have to be such a judgmental bitch? Why the fuck do you care? If you don't like it don't read them or reply to them.
    Sometimes men hide who the truly are. My first baby father was wonderful for the first 6 months then he became abusive. You cant predict the future on if the person you're with is always going to stay wonderful.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2010