Ladies.. I have NO clue.. what do you think?????

i just read a post that said the mucous plug can come out over a long period of time and that it looks like a snotty glob.. is this true.... seriously?? i am 32 weeks and have been on bedrest due to preterm labor since 21 weeks... i had a yeast infection and took the medicine beginning of last week. i have had lots of snotty looking stuff in my panties and when i wipe for a few days now.. i thought it was just the yeast infection not gone yet (even though it said it would be gone or going away in 24 hours and gone within a few days.. its been almost a week now (or more)... should i be concerned that this is my mucous plug?????

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call your ob to be on the safe side. It might be leukorrhea which is normal in pregnancy.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• sounds like normal discharge usualy wit the mucus plug u get a lil bloode to go wit that but u shuld call ur doc to make sure good luck
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It could be and it couldnt but isnt not a big when you loss your mucas pulg. I thought that you can still carry to term if you loss it arounf 28 weeks.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I have never had a yeast infection and have only seen a little bit of my mucus plug during my 6th pregnancy so I do not have a lot of experience with what it looks like in real life. But if you are at all concerned you need to speak with your care provider.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2010