4 WEEKS PREGNANT!! adult content

IS IT NORMAL TO HAVE ALOT OF DISCHARGE COMING OUT FROM THE VAGINA? ESPECIALLY EARLY ON PREGNANCY!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• depends on what kind of discharge it is..have you talked to your dr
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• You should make an appointment with your ob/gyn and ask them to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I would definitely check with your doctor on it to make sure that everything is okay. Good luck, and I hope that everything turns out for the best!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 11:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It's always best to call your doctor. Every woman is different and so is every pregnancy.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 11:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I had a lot to around 6 weeks I didnt call my doc and nothing happend but if your worried about it call your dr. It never hurts to make sure nothing is going wrong.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• yes it is, every pregnancy is very different. With girl pregnancies you tend to have way more discharge than you do with boys and way way more than you would usualy.
    adyssonsmommy

Answer by adyssonsmommy at 11:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• discharge is part of pregnancy... lol get used to it! but if you're unsure, ALWAYS call and speak to your doctor's nurse or see the doctor!!
    rachealbyrd

Answer by rachealbyrd at 1:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2010