Does anyone watch Netflix movies instantly thru their Wii or other device? Do you ever have trouble watching a movie instantly?? Any Tips???

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• We watch them.. No problems..But if you have issues it could be 2 things that i can think of
    - Your wireless sucks & wont reach the wii.... use to running 2 computers & xbox was a big NO-No on our router, someone always got bumped or slowed.. we upgraded to a better router ($130) and have NO PROBLEMS. I think our whole block (sarcasm) could run off this router! lol
    - Your ISP (internet service provider) may suck... dsl may not have enough bandwith.. cable has always worked great for us.

Contact Wii & ask them what they think. :) good luck! (have u tried to watch movies on ur computer? -- again with our old router it was no good at all.. but now I can stream a movie on the laptop. dh can play xbox (or watch a movie) and we can have another computer on the net all at the same time)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We watch them through our Wii all the time. We have never had any problems. What kind of tips?
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We watch it through 4 different computers and our PS3... We only have issues with one computer and that's just because it's barely younger than me...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I watch it through my PS3 and it always cuts out and has to re upload all the time throughout the movie
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We are set-up to stream through the Wii and the only problem we have is their LOUSY movie selection.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We have trouble every now and again. Our wii has more trouble than the ps3 - it takes longer to load and often has to retrieve the feed multiple times. Sometimes the ps3 acts like it doesn't want to load up, and there have even been times on my computer when it wouldn't start. But its always only been for a little while, and its only been a few times. I always just figured it was something going on with their server or something. Because the rest of the time it works great. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Tips to no problems or things that made a difference in watching a movie instantly.
    marchar2002

Comment by marchar2002 (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2010