Scary dream I just cant get over! HElp

Ok so I had a dream that my husband and I went to Target with my 6year old son. As we were leaving the store 3 cholos/bad guys asked us for some money and my husband told them no im sorry.. As I was lookiung at my husband one of the guys snatched my son and they all started jumping him, kicking him and all I saw was his poor body flying around... So for some odd reason I couldnt move and my husband ran to him and they beat him to death and all I could do is watch them beat my son and the whole time that was going on my poor baby boy just kept begging the guys to stop and telling them my mommy will give you all her money!!! Help my its been 3 days now and I can still cry thinking about it... Im so hurt. That dream was so real that i actually feel as if my heart is broken what do I do???

beautiful2257

Asked by beautiful2257 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I wish I could help. I also have horribly vivid bad dreams. I sleep a good amount of hours, but feel like I have not slept, because I dream such stressful dreams all night.
    I would not go to Target though.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I have pretty bad dreams at times. You just have to remind yourself it was just a dream and your son is fine. In real life you would have been able to move so you know it's not real. I'm sorry.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:04 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I do not know. How horrible. Have you talked to your husband about it?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Hugs
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2010