My ds is fussy and Iv tried everything.

My son is ten months old and I cant seem to make him happy Iv tried putting him to bed giving him pain reliever and even nursing him, but he still seems to be fuusy he is not crying but Im not shure what to do.

EliasMommyDec09

Asked by EliasMommyDec09 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• try sittin in the bath tub with him with the water kind of hitting him. ive done that w both my kids(3yrs and 4months) and for some reason it helps calm thema lil bit. good luck hope he stops bein fussy for you
    JasminesMommy06

Answer by JasminesMommy06 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If you've made sure there really is nothing bothering him, there is not much you can do. Try rocking him, or simply laying him in his bed. Babies get like that from time to time... heck, even I get like that from time to time. LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Maybe he has gas.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• is he constipated? my dd gets it all the time, i give her a little bit of prune juice mixed with water and rub her belly counter-clockwise
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• well I nurse him and that usually keeps the constipation down. Im not sure about the gas but iv niticed he is trying to break his two front teeth through not sure though.
    EliasMommyDec09

Comment by EliasMommyDec09 (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Thanx I dont have a bath tub but i do have a shower at the moment. I will try that
    EliasMommyDec09

Comment by EliasMommyDec09 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Sometimes my little guy just doesn't want to go to bed. So I lie down with him in my bed, read a story or two, and let him fall asleep next to me. I can even move him to his bed once he's out.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 10:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010