Hot flashes and temperature

For anyone who has dealt with hot flashes - do you know if your temperature actually goes up during a hot flash? I'm not quite 42 and have been having what may be hot flashes since the beginning of summer. When this happens, some of the time my temp is normal, and sometimes it's as high as 100.5. My doc has run lots of tests and my white count is good (so no infection). All signs point to pre-menopause. I just wonder if my temp would be up during a hot flash or if I should have her investigate further.

Iamgr8teful

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 10:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Health

• I don't know if it goes up!! All I know is I'm completely miserable. I'm in pain with shooting pains, pins and needles, shocks to my body from head to toe. It all started during Chemo. I can't sleep and I'm in unbearable pain all of the time.. I wish anyone help. I can't use anything Soy or stuff like that! Triple Negative Breast Cancer.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• well i had a complete hystr- a couple of years ago but when the flushes start i get hot all over and yes my temp gos up just a bit i would say this is normal as a few of my freinds say this happens to them also. i am almost 43
    gottalovehym

Answer by gottalovehym at 10:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2010