Heartburn!!!

I've had the most god awful heartburn for the past 6 days...I've taken acid reducers, and I've taken medicine that the doctor has prescribed, but still, I have the most awful heartburn!! Can someone give me some advice.

jlynn12

Asked by jlynn12 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Health

• try sitting up strait and some ice cold water it wont make it go away but it will relive the pain for a little
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• lay off of the spicy foods and the red things like tomatoes
    i always drink a huge glass of ice cold mike and lay down with a few pillow to elevate me.

wait are you preg?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'm almost sure I'm not pregnant, but any kind of food, not just spicy stuff, just gives me heartburn.. even smelling certain things just tears me up.
    jlynn12

Comment by jlynn12 (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• thats all i would say to you hun is just give your meds some time hun i hope you feel better soon.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• do u have an ulcer?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2010