What did you do with your Saturday?

We went "camping" (We came home to sleep bc it was too cold for the kids at night) yesterday and today. The kids had so much fun and got sooooooo dirty. lol. I don't know how many times I had to wash their hair to get all of the leaves out from them burying themselves in the leaf piles. Fresh air did us all a lot of good.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 10:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We spent the day at a fall festival picking pumpkins, drinking cider, listening to music watching kids bounce in moonhouses and get faces painted. It was a perfect day for it too.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Hubby and my dad took the boys to a camp for a cook out all day. I hate that sort of thing, so my mom and I went to lunch and shopping...haven't had a mom and me day in ages...it was so nice!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I laid up in the bed and watched movies all day and did some homework. My kids were out visiting their friends and my husband was at work all day. It was peace and quiet.
    TeeHas3

Answer by TeeHas3 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We went to Biddy ball games this morning, then home for lunch and a nap. We had to go let my mom's dog out. Then we went to a country party across the street. We were home by 8:30.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• well as of sept 1 i am unemployeed so on saturdays i go to the plasma center to donate and at the same time get paid for my dontaions
    gottalovehym

Answer by gottalovehym at 10:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Went to the laundromat and spent $42. We made it a family activity, everybody helped wash and fold. We only go every two weeks, so it takes us awhile.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Went to my hubby's soccer game, made a big dinner, went shopping
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We cleaned for a few hours and then headed out to 2 football games. It was soooo cold. 1 loss and 1 win but both were great games.
    livn4laundry

Answer by livn4laundry at 10:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• We had a basketball practice for my father's team. & then I went to eat at Mexican restaurant with my friend & her 3 kids. Also, spend couple hours at the park with 4 kids and ate Coldstone for ice cream. It was a nice day to be out.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 10:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I worked an Avon table at a craft/vendor show. Made nice money but not to many contacts.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2010