How do you know when your ex is playing games with you?

I was wondering how can you tell when your exboyfriend is playing headgames with you?We were together for 6 months.Me and my ex have been broke up for 2 months now.Out of the blue he calls up and wants to hang out.So I address to him I would not sleep with him.He goes home and texts me he loves me and wants to be with me.Next day he ignores me.The day after I tell him how he ignores me and then tells me how he loves me/wants me.So I don't talk to him for a week.He sends me a text message joke.He then starts talking to me telling me the bs excuse why he ignored me.He claims he got a pulled over in traffic and its against the law to text in drive and didn't want another ticket.Then he says he forgot to get back to me.Good excuse or a lie?I asked him if he wants to give things another try?I felt he was stalling to answer the question.So then he says yes he wants me.Is he playing games or being honest?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like he really doesn't want you. He is playing mind games with you because he knows that you still love him. Move on sweetie. If you care about yourself move on. Spare yourself from future hurt and disapointment.
    TeeHas3

Answer by TeeHas3 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• If you are wondering if he is playing games with you, he probably is....always trust your gut....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think he is playing games. I could be wrong, but that's what it sounds like to me.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• He wants you for what he wants. Nothing else.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think you already know he is a player, your gut instinct is right. This guy is not wanting a serious relationship, tell him to get lost.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2010