What would you think?

Say you just met this guy 2 weeks ago and you're just talking. No dating or anything. You just want to be friends and made that perfectly clear. He starts blowing up your phone with texts every 5 mins when you don't reply the first time. He's already saying he's in love with you and wants to be a father to your kids. A friend of mine is going through this and I think it is a bit creepy. She hasn't told him much about herself at all, she said. Basically all he knows is that she is a mom to 3 kids. He knows nothing else about her. He's never even met her kids either. She met him at a party, btw. No matter what she says he takes the wrong away, too. I think this has posessive written all over it. He will text her every 5 mins and tell her that he loves her more than anything and she's the only reason to live for. Am I the only one who finds this creepy? She is ignoring him now, because she's getting freaked out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I think she needs to tell him to leave her alone. This guy has a screw loose somewhere and she doesn't need the problems stalkers can cause. Tell her to be firm, if that doesn't work save the texts and tell him you are going to report him and if he continues, talk to the police.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I was in that exsact situation about a month ago the only thing to do is ignor the guy dont text back or call at all. and if you have to change your number or deleat texting. thats how i did it.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I would tell him to back off and then ignore any more incoming texts.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yeah that would freak me out too, honestly.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Me, too. I just don't think that is normal, he's known her only 2 weeks. They basically talk on the phone or text because she is really busy and he lives out of town. She tried scaring him off and that didn't work, he just says "I don't care. I still love you more than life." He even told her to sleep with other guys, that he doesn't mind sharing. She showed me all 100 texts from him. It is so creepy...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Your friend needs to tell this guy to leave her alone, that he's creeping her out and block his number from her phone. I'd report him to the phone company and police also for harassment.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2010