OMG what do I do???

I just got up to go potty and I notice my left foot felt funny. When I sat down, I saw that it was TWICE the size of my other foot!!! My toes look like little veinna weiners!!! What do I do? Will it go away?

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:16 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• aww thats soooo mean .. sounds like my SO tho .... lol maybe you should stomp on his foot make it swell lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• oh wow lol .. my feet o that dr said it was just swelling and to prop my feet up higher than my head when i lay down
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• *sad face* My husband made up a song for me.... He keeps singing "Marlye has a little fat foot"... I hate him sometimes...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• hehe, that happened to me. my sciatic nerve has been bothering me my entire pregnancy - 35 wks - on my left side. i sit funny on my left leg all the time too - i tuck it under the other. just prop your feet up, but if the swelling continues, i would get your drs opinion - have you been tested for gestational diabetes yet? swelling is a sign. Good luck!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 3:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I'm getting tested for it on Wednesday.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• fun lol... im not looking forward to that again lol .. i get to in dec ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• well, for the test - DO NOT DRINK OR EAT BEFORE.....my stupid dr told me it was ok to eat, so i drank 8 oz of oj.....well my test came back 'higher' than what they wanted to see - which then i had to FAST for 12 hours, go in at 7 am and do a FOUR HOUR TEST.....which came back negative....save yourself your sanity....i even argued that my sugar was high because of juice, but heck, what do i know.....(which they messed up my first 4 hour test one because they skipped over me, so i had to fast again that night.... so i didn't eat in two days for 32 hours) GOOD LUCK :)
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I would go to the doctor's quickly you may have a blood clot in you'r leg!Please have it checked out quickly!
    cox68

Answer by cox68 at 6:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• This can happen for many reasons. I had my hand swell up when I was in highschool. Turned out it was from a spider bite and eventually the swelling went down. But definately check with your Dr. on this, can't hurt.
    LisaAC

Answer by LisaAC at 6:56 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Call your Dr, just to make sure everything is ok
    vaccarellamar

Answer by vaccarellamar at 8:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2008