Acworth, GA

I am considering moving to Acworth, GA soon and would like some info. I have been there a couple of times and I love it. Do you have any recommendations for apartments or rental housing? What about schools? Are there any areas to avoid? How is the job situation in the Acworth/Kennesaw area? I have a few interviews lined up. I am really excited about the possible opportunity to start over and live my life and be happy for once. I would love any advice that you might have about this area. Thanks in Advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Travel

• I lived in Acworth for 10 years and am now in Kennesaw. I will be happy to tell you all about it if you want to send me a message!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have a friend there and I will get someone here that I know lives there to answer this.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Just wanted to wish you luck and blessings on your journey. Idk the area, but hope you have great success.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Never been there but good luck! I bumped you!
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2010