any ideas on how to change my thinking?

im always stressed and always worrying about things cause i over think pretty much everything. right now im in the pharm tech program and i get what seems like an ungodly amount of homework but once i get started on stuff it goes fast, and i know i need to bdget my time and ill be fine. it just that overwhelming feelin that hits me when i get my assignments for the following week on fridays that kills me. any tips advice? and btw im gettin all B's so im doing ok so far just tryin not to get stressed about it all is the issue

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As soon as you get your assignments make a plan. Split them up and assign days/times that you'll do them. I think being organized might make you feel better.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 11:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• When you feel the panic set in, start talking to your self and telling your self you know you can handle this because you do it every week. Say it out loud because it has more impact that way. Sometimes it's what we say when we are talking to ourselves that can make a big difference.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Get on some anxiety meds. Lol
    lilma0608

Answer by lilma0608 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010