When you die how do you want to be buried?

dgall3

Asked by dgall3 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I want to be cremated, with no big fuss. I don't want a viewing or anything like that. If people want to get together to remember me I'd rather them throw like a potluck or something where they can be happy, instead of grieving in a church.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i think burial is pretty disgusting. i vote no on being dressed up some like weird zombie preparing to come back to live and rotting in a decorative box. cremation please.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• burn me up...I wont know give my dd the money...throw a party in my memory!!!
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Cremation for me! Then I don't care what is done with my ashes. But I certainly hope my family gets rid of them. I can't stand the thought of them having to keep them for sentimental reasons.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• what a nice question! lol.

however my family wants me to.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'm hoping green burial is an option here by that time. I would prefer not to be embalmed... Beyond that, I'm really not picky... Hell, I don't even care if I am buried... I would be fine simply being donated to science, but my DH made me promise not to set that up because he doesn't believe in it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Whatever who's left behind needs to do to be at peace. Personally, I don't care. I'm dead.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread in some of my favorite places.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• on my own land, in my garden.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I have told my children to do what ever they need to do. If they don't feel the need for a funeral, just cremate me or donate me. I would love to be donated to the Body Farm in Tennessee but you have to set that up ahead of time and I don't want to do something that might upset my kids. After all they are the ones who will be dealing with things, I'll be dead.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2010