how to get a computer to run faster lol ?

my coumputer is so slow.

ladybug36519

Asked by ladybug36519 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Go to the start bar > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools. Defrag your system and do a disk cleanup. After that is done go to your Start Bar > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and delete any programs that you previously installed that you no longer use. You can also run your basic Anti-spyware, Anti-malware, Anti-Virus software to remove any bugs that are on your computer. It may also be that you need more memory and/or a bigger hard drive depending on what you have on your computer that you use. Once you have done a basic cleanup on your computer as listed above and it still doesn't run smoothly then look into getting more memory. You should also back up any photographs, files, and documents that you have saved on your computer. Back them up onto a external hard drive. Do your homework on those, so that you're getting the best one for your money. That will save you memory space on your computer in the long run.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• You probably need more "memory" for you computer. My computer is the same way. I'm looking to buy at best buy to get more memory to speed my computer up.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 11:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Clean up your computer, eliminate spyware and ad ware, check how many processes are running, get more memory.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:20 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• we got a new one .iam happy now lol.the other one was my moms,she had all of her stuff in hers. thanks for all of your help
    ladybug36519

Comment by ladybug36519 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Oct. 19, 2010