If your not a smoker does it bother you to be around ppl who do?

I does me...I feel gross after I leave where ever b/c I can smell the smoke on me terribly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes im very sensitive to smoke
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i actually just quit... this wednesday comming up it will be 2 weeks. so yes, it REALLY bothers me when i smell people smoking because it makes me want one SO bad. even if i just smell it on someone, i get so mad i want to punch them in there smelly face.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Not necissarily. I don't prefer to have people smoking around me, but it doesn't so much bother me that they do. It bothers my eyes and throat after a long period, but aside from that I'm okay with it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• yes I can't stand it!
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 11:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• i used to smoke, i don't anymore, and when i didnt smoke, and now, i dont know why it REALLY irritates me seeing people smoke, flick cigarettes out their car windows, and they smell. BUT when i smoked, i did all that crap and could care less. I must be very judgemental lol
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 11:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It bothers me, I really don't like the smell of it. I don't like when you are walking into a store and people are outside the doors smoking and you have to walk through it-yuk.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I hate it. I have a friend who smokes and when we visit her house we always leave with our clothes and hair smelling like smoke, even though she smokes outside while we're there. I really can't stand the fact that her child always smells like smoke.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I don't like the smell and I really dislike that I smell like the smoke after visiting family that smoke even if it is outside. We dont get alot of company simply because we dont smoke
    Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 11:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes it does. I have asthma and it bothers my breathing and I HATE smelling like an ashtray after being around people that smoke. I find it disgusting.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Yes. I don't like to breathe it in. Even when someone is trying not blow it the smoke near me, I can still smell it. It's a very irritating smell.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2010