Do you send Halloween treats to school with your kids to hand out/share with their classmates and teachers?

If yes what are you sending or making?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 11:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• I do that for the Halloween Party. I love being apart of things like that. I make stuff lke cookies or snacks or goodie bags and bring them in and stay for the party
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 11:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Before we started homeschooling I sent them every year. I would make little treat bags for the kids to take home, tied shut with cute curly ribbon so nothing accidentally "fell" out. (c; We would put in a few pieces of candy, usually some small trinket prizes, a cute pencil and when the kids were younger we made our own pumpkin playdough and put in. After they were older I would take the supplies to make oobleck with the class for a break for the teacher (after I checked with her first).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes my son always has a party in school so the parents suppliy the goodies for the bags
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I don't think we do that at my kids school
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2010