What are the chances of Getting pregnant on the Shot?

I took the shot two times, so thats... 6 months about. My son is nine months old. I have never missed a shot. When my boyfriend went too jail almost three months ago, I stopped taking it. I know sperm only lasts a few days inside the body so I doubt it happened, but I jsut want to know from someone its happened too who has never missed or been late on a shot. I just have been feeling tired alot lately even though I take two naps a day usually. My stomach seems too look bigger everyday, but I dont have the best eating habits AT ALL. I've been having dreams about being pregnant too. I dont know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ALL Hormonal BC falls in to the 99.8% effective rate, however please note that means it's effective on 99.8% of those who use it, not 99.8% of the time... And seeing how there are millions of women choosing these options, that .2% equals THOUSANDS of women who are unaffected by BC...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• It took me a year to get pg after the Depo shot. Then I miscarries when I did get pregnant. Not saying it would happen to everyone, but I was told that it was 100 percent that the shot was still in my system enough to allow me to get pg, but still in my system enough to cause me to miscarry. I would never recommend the Depo shot to anyone. Once again just mu personal experience. Everone is different.
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• If you think you are pregnant then take a test or call your ob/gyn.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2010