What are the chances of Getting pregnant on the Shot?

I took the shot two times, so thats... 6 months about. My son is nine months old. I have never missed a shot. When my boyfriend went too jail almost three months ago, I stopped taking it. I know sperm only lasts a few days inside the body so I doubt it happened, but I jsut want to know from someone its happened too who has never missed or been late on a shot. I just have been feeling tired alot lately even though I take two naps a day usually. My stomach seems too look bigger everyday, but I dont have the best eating habits AT ALL. I've been having dreams about being pregnant too. I dont know.

Jademarae

Asked by Jademarae at 11:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Bump!

Jademarae

Comment by Jademarae (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I took the shot for awhile and after the first few times of taking it, my period went away all together. The shot is strong, I don't know specific percentages or medical information but you've gotta be highly fertile to get pregnant on the shot lol call the doctor??
    rachealbyrd

Answer by rachealbyrd at 12:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I was on the shot for 2 years and missed it once. Went in a month after i missed it to go get it and I had to take a urine test first cause it was routine and I found out I was pregnant. I also got pregnant when I was on the pill.
    lovinmomof04

Answer by lovinmomof04 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• It is clinically proven over 99% effective. So it does fail, but not often.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:14 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• 99 % effective.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010