mirena.....

has anyone gotten prego on mirena or has anyone gotten pregnant right after it was takin out? cause ive had mine out sense 10/5 & ive been tired more, peein alot, alotta saliva & back ache could i be pregnant or just sighns from havn it takin out? we are TTC!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm getting it put in after I give birth in January. {: good luck on TTC!! :D
    [sorry I dont have any advice :P]
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 12:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I only know 1 person who's used it.... They haven't gotten pregnant while using it. Sorry that is all I know! lol Here's a bump though!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• One of my friends got pg with the Mirena... actually, what happened was that the Mirena dislodged and was sitting way down in her cervix without her realizing that it had moved and she got pg. I know you can get pg right after it's taken out, so if you're ttc you could very well be pg. Good luck!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I really don't know. Sorry. =( Good luck though TTC!!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2010