To do today.

I keep trying to compleat my check list but it seams as though it keeps adding numbers on my list not sure how that to do list works yet. (check list is to the right of the screen)

EliasMommyDec09

Asked by EliasMommyDec09 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• As you move up in levels you'll get more and more things onto your to-do list. Don't worry if you don't complete them all. It's very time consumming.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Everyday at midnight eastern time the quota resets so you get to start all over again. It happens at 9pm for me me. I wouldn't concentrate on finishing the list unless you want to move through the levels quickly. Just by being active you will progress. Also the bump and vote up numbers are just the amount of that you can earn points on. The actual number you can do is unlimited.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yeah just have fun...lol...you'll get the checklist done as you are surfing and doing your thing
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• it's a daily quota. so at midnight it will reset itself so you can start all over again.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2010