What was the WORST job you ever had?

I once had a job where you had to break rotten eggs for diet pills. I couldn't eat eggs for YEARS

seturkey

Asked by seturkey at 12:42 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• First, let me just say EWW!

My worst was working for my mom's cleaning company. When homes are foreclosed on or people are evicted she goes in and cleans them before they can be shown... I've seriously had to use a paint scraper to get grease and other things off of walls, ceilings and other not so nice surfaces...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Salesperson in the ladies shoes department @ the holidays.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Toys R Us at Christmas time. There are far worse jobs I am know, but I hyped it up so much, and felt like my soul was crushed when I left. Still love shopping there though haha.
    ndvolz

Answer by ndvolz at 2:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I've never heard of that kind of job. O-O
    But for my worst it was housekeeping for hotels. The kinds of things you find in the rooms that people leave behind... *shutter*
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 2:33 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• worst job was when I worked at the Bunny Ranch. The money was great but I hated having sweaty fat men on me. But it was my choice so I just sucked it up
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Oh, Sabrina, I know what you mean. We bought our home through a HUD foreclosure and they don't clean them. It was awful!

My worst job was working at Braums. Somehow I ended up on the manager's bad side and had to wet mop the floors every night and wash the dishes. I didn't last there very long at all.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:00 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• catching glass,, then i found out they did not pay over time, due to the immigrants that worked for them, so i let my glass hit the ground and clocked out... don't pay me , I cant work for you
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• being a file clerk for a company that was waiting for the file cabinets to show up. So we had to kneel on the floor to do the filing. My knees couldn't take it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• working at Burger King. Not only did I hate working in food service but my boss was a complete ass. One day He had me running fron cash and drive through and I needed to use the bathroom super bad, but he decided that instead of giving me my break he would send me home a half hour early. He tried telling me that I needed to just take drive through orders from the bathroom cause he was too lazy to help.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2010