Troubles in the bedroom

My husband and I have been together for 5 years now and we have had a lot of problems thru out the years. We dont have sex very often and when we do I honestly do not enjoy it all...it has nothing to do with his size or what hes doing..i dont think, I am afraid I have lost all sexual attraction towards him. I have a feeling its because of all the fighting we do. He tends to be very mean. Name calls, and yells a lot. I've tried to talk to him about it, but all it does is piss him off. OR he does agree, says he's sorry and he will change but then never really does. I dunno how to fix this. Sex is really important to him and always gets extremely mad when I dont have sex with him. But its hard to have sex with him when hes made me feel like crap almost every single day.

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 1:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• How did it feel to write that down, and read back to yourself? I feel like the answer is staring you in the face, but I don't want to tell you what it is. They say the only one who can disempower you is you, but having an intimate relationship with someone who tries to isn't healthy. It's likely a repeated pattern from their own childhood, and for some reason you were attracted to that. Do you have children together? You and hubby are the #1 role models for your kids, so I hope you can work things out.
    Best of luck!
    ndvolz

Answer by ndvolz at 1:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel. Me and my boyfriend (father of my son) have been together 6 years and we've had constant up and downs. We fight all the time and lately I feel like we have grown so much apart. We seem more like friends than a couple. It's hard since we have a child together but sometimes i feel like its better to just end it now before our son is old enough to understand what's going on. Our fighting already affects him sometimes, if we yell he cries. You just have to look at the situation, is it worth feeling like crap everyday? Is it worth being called names and living everyday unhappy? My biggest problem is, where we currently live I have no family and barely any friends so I have no one to turn to for help with getting on my own feet and leaving him. I could be a bitch and move across the country but I dont want my son to not have his dad in his life because he is a great father.
    krisholl2285

Answer by krisholl2285 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• counseling. really. it could help
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 1:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2010