How do you have your coffee at home

Tell how you hook yours up at home,what flavor or reg/flavored creams or milk sugar or regular coffee and what kind

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 1:32 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Seattle's Best Breakfast Blend with powdered Coffee Mate and 3 Splendas for 10 oz.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I usually buy whole bean coffee and let my coffee machine grind them up. I usually buy french vanilla and make it strong. I add quite a bit of whole milk and 1 packet of truvia ... mmmmm can't wait for morning!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i switch up the brands but I make it extra dark and nothing in it
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 1:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• We have a 1-cup coffee maker that takes K-Cups. Our favorite is Donut Shop by Coffee People. I take it with a little sugar and powdered Coffee-Mate.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 1:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Cooled Alterra's 'Punch in the Face' made with filtered water, frozen coffee ice cubes, 2 tbls of sugar, and 2 tbls of land o lakes cream, stirred and drank with a straw. To die for.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 1:42 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Straight black.
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Sumatran something or rather( It's PLU 367 at Wholefoods, but I can't remember the name for the life of me. I'm hooked though.) in a French Press, with a dash of raw sugar and goat's milk. Kettle goes on, Wonder Pets! on the TV, oatmeal set up for the munchkin, and then I can enjoy the oh so therapeutic ritual of making the French Press coffee goodness. I wish I had some decaf version of that right now! :)
    ndvolz

Answer by ndvolz at 2:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• We buy flavored beans (right now, we have white chocolate raspberry, pumpkin, and cinnamon hazelnut), and grind them fresh every morning. We both like lots of sugar, and lots of cream. I usually buy light whipping cream, but if wal-mart is out, I'll use heavy whipping cream instead.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2010