Did you decide to learn the gender??

My hubby had to know if there was boy parts or not so we opted to find out. What about you??

rachealbyrd

Asked by rachealbyrd at 1:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We always wanted to find out. I thought for sure it was going to be a boy but I was wrong.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Well since it was my first, i chose to find out because i wanted to know what colors to buy, currently ttc my #2 and i think me and my fiance are just going to let it be a suprise, he's got 3 daughters already and 1 son, i have 1 son, so we both happy with either so i figure we will wait.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Had to know. I wanted to go overboard with nursery decorating.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I found out with my first, because he was my first lol. With my second I waited and it was the most amazing thing ever! ANymore kids I may have I will wait until birth.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I wanted to know SO bad from the very beginning! I just knew, even before I got a positive test, that I was having a girl. The ultrasound confirmed, and then.... she was a she lol. My mom and half my family was convinced that we were having a boy, and I kept swearing that I was having a girl. They didn't believe me until they changed a diaper lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes, I found out with all three of my boys.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I did find out with my first & only(so far). I wanted to be prepared with clothes & blue things for baby. With our next(ttc #2) I will find out again. If we have a girl we want to have pink/girl clothes ready for her. If not we have tons of boy things left over for if we have another boy! I think it would of course be more exciting to wait until birth. I have to be prepared though. I feel better when I already have enough things for my baby! :)
    bestmommy2010

Answer by bestmommy2010 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• This is our first and we are waiting to find out . I am 3 days past my due date right now and very anxious but still very happy we decided to wait! It is going to be an amazing moment to be told what we had and then get to hold him or her right away! I can't wait :)
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 6:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i found out with both. i had already bought boy stuff bc i just knew my first was a boy but when they did the us i was wrong, lol. good thing they told me. this time i felt boy as well and i was right they zoomed in and bam there were the boy parts. lol. 4 more weeks til i meet my baby boy.
    locabrat83

Answer by locabrat83 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2010