What soap do you watch on tv?

I watch all my children and have for many years!

kids_r_gr8

Asked by kids_r_gr8 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• none, but I used to watch bold and the beautiful
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Love and honor. It's about muslims. Today they showed how this one guy set his wife on fire for cheating on him.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 2:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• General Hospital. I go all the way back to the, "Luke and Laura days". I havent watched it in years, and I turned it on during my vacation and wahla,,Luke is still on the show, as are so many others that i remember. What I dont like about soaps now, after being away for so long, is all the commercials, and the scenes drag on and on. I know it was like that when I watched it, but Im so used to cable at the speed of sound shows. I do miss watching soaps though...
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• general hospital baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 3:38 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Parenthood
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• The Young and the Restless. I used to watch As the World Turns until it got canceled.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I started watching Days of our lives when I was in the 8th grade. I have gone back and forth from watching it to not watching ever since, so 16 years now..... Somehow I always end up back in front of the television being pulled in all over again eventually.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:42 AM on Oct. 17, 2010