My SO snoring is driving me nuts!!

how do you deal with your partner when he is snoring so loud you cant think??

kids_r_gr8

Asked by kids_r_gr8 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Health

• I elbow him. It works for 10 seconds. I eventually fall asleep after 2 hours of elbowing, I get tired from all the activity. Good luck to you though.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 2:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Well, when my hubby snores, I try to poke him or put something up his nose a little. Then he moves around and usually stops. lol. Would you be able to wear ear plugs? Or put a fan on for some white noise?
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 2:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I actually enjoy the sound of my DF's snoring. I miss it when he is gone, like tonight. I suppose you could get him those breath right strips, or nudge him, or sleep in another room.... My DF's snoring is like a lullaby to me, I can't sleep without it.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• He will either to get a good kick or an elbow lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:14 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I use the elbow method too. If that doesn't work, I wake him up and tell him to turn on his side. Eventually, I fall asleep. The funny thing is, when he works nights, I can't sleep because I miss the noise.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 2:14 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I elbow him, blast my fan to try to cover the sound, and if all that fails..I make him sleep on the couch, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Well, when it bothers me, I grab a snuggly blanket and pillow then head for the couch or the kids room. ;)
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 4:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2010