this is really getting on my nerves dammit!

that stupid little pop up thingy at the bottom of my screen. The adventures of Clumpy & Crumbly. Really? That is just disgusting. Ugh. I do not want to watch that nastiness! Vent over. LOL

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 2:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Mine is the yoplait smoothie. Somehow when I'm reading my hand takes the mouse to the bottom left corner. Its like my own hand is playing a trick on me. haha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I don't have anything right this secon but I know what you are tallking about...lol
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• As soon as I log in, I click it to hide it.
    earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 3:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• and how in the world do you do that?
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 4:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• How do you hide it? I would love to get rid of the litter box clumps!
    flawlessparent

Answer by flawlessparent at 4:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I would love to hide that whole bar down there with the meebo thing as well. How were you able to figure out how to do that?
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

You can disable the meebo part in your settings and privacy options. You won't be able to use the chat, but it disappears completely.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Download Firefox and use it instead of Internet Explorer. There's an add-on that is AdBlock Plus and it keeps any ads from showing on your screen. I really only use it for this site. Haven't tried using it when I'm just surfing the net, but Yahoo has so many stupid ads, I'm thinking of using it all the time
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Install a pop-up blocker. You'll never see those ads again.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• you mean the pop up ad at the bottom of the screen in the tabs with your IM and stuff? YES I HATE THOSE!!! They always pop up when I'm eithe rin the middle of typing or going to click "post your answer" and then mess up what I'm doing. and pop up blockers don't always work when the ad's are part of the webpage. They only work for a separate pop up screen most of the time.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2010